Understanding the Message of the Bible:
How do you respond when you hear God loves you? How important is love in your life?
Dig Into the Bible:
5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. 6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
There is much hopelessness in the world today. Suicide rates continue to climb. Surveys conducted show young people have little hope for the future. But God wants us to have hope; not in what we see but in Him. We can trust Him because we can see His great love for us through Jesus Christ. Through Him we will be saved.
Answer the following questions to discover what the Bible says:
1. What does it mean, “the right time”?
2. What does, “ungodly mean”?
3. Who do people decide to die for?
4. Who did Jesus Christ die for?
5. How do we see that God “demonstrates love”?
6. What does it mean to be saved from, “God’s wrath”?
7. What questions do you have about this?
Apply God’s Word:
8. What do you feel about God’s love for you?
9. How did you see He demonstrated it?
10. What will you do to escape the wrath to come?
1. What is the most important part of this lesson to you?
2. How do you see applying aspects of this lesson to your life?
3. When do you feel would be the best time to make that application?
4. What do you hear the Lord speaking to you about this right now?
For further information check out: https://coachthebible.com