Understanding the Message of the Bible:
How would you describe your definition of faith? What do you feel like you trust the most in your life?
Dig Into the Bible:
So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Faith is more than a strong belief in something, it is knowledge and understanding gleaned from the pages of the Bible not just in what, but in Who.
Discover what the Bible says by answering the following questions:
1. What is your definition of faith?
2. What does this verse tell us is the first step to faith?
3. How does one hear the message?
4. Where do we find the words about Christ?
Apply God’s Word:
5. How will you pursue the words of Christ?
6. With what action and passion will you pursue these words?
7. How will you act on what they say?
Check out Hebrews 11:6,
But without faith [it is] impossible to please [Him,] for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and [that] He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
What does this tell us about faith?
1. What is the most important part of this lesson to you?
2. How do you see applying aspects of this lesson to your life?
3. When do you feel would be the best time to make that application?
4. What do you hear the Lord speaking to you about this right now?
For further information check out: https://coachthebible.com