How has God helped you in planning your life? Where does your personal responsibility come in?
Writing goals and life planning was encouraged in the Navigators. Many methods and systems were helpful. Later, In the Ministry Coaching experience, the training was in the “Four Core” system. The four core represents 4 Key areas to be coached into planning. The first is Life Plan. Life planning is picking seven accounts in one’s life that one would want to make deposits (action steps) into. The second is Business or Ministry Vision. Here the client dreams or has vision of where their business or ministry will go into the future. Then it moves from there to Business and or Ministry Plan and then to Priority Management. It is essential that with vision and plans one must choose the most important thing to put on the calendar first. Using this plan for the last 15 years has been extremely helpful in staying on target and choosing the most important things first. A plan is essential with wise and good accountability.
DIGGING INTO THE BIBLE:
Proverbs 16:9 says,
“The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
“See that you walk circumspectly, redeeming the time for the days are evil.”
DISCOVERY AND DISCUSSION:
1. How would life planning help you redeem the time?
2. What experience have you had in life planning?
3. What can you do better to redeem the time you have been given?
4. What does circumspectly mean?
APPLICATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
5. How can you use life planning to apply to this verse?
6. When do you want to get started on a life planning process?
DIGGING IN DEEPER:
1. What is the most important part of this lesson to you? Explain.
2. How do you see applying aspects of this lesson to your life?
3. When do you feel would be the best time to make that application?
4. What do you hear the Lord speaking to you about this right now?
For further information check out: https://coachthebible.com