I AM ABLE TO GET GOD’S PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, POLITICS, AND THE FUTURE:
What are the most troubling, current life issues? How have you pursued God’s perspective on this?
Recently, in a small group, people expressed their fears about the new president and the liberal leadership that is going on. They were troubled by local government decisions. They found themselves turning to fear. The world situation and the threats to Israel made them feel like everything was falling a part. They wanted to get back to the old days.
Considering recent political situations some people have had a roller coaster ride of emotions. Some have had delight. Some have had fear. Some decided to hunker down and protect their family. What should we do?
DIGGING INTO THE BIBLE:
Isaiah 46:10 gives great comfort. It reads:
“I know the end from the beginning says the ancient of days. My purpose will stand.”
Ephesians 1:10 says:
“At the right time God will bring all things in heaven and on earth under one head even Christ.”
DISCUSSION AND DISCOVERY:
1. When you hear these words from the Bible what do you feel about the future?
2. What do you think God’s purpose is?
3. Where does Christ fit into the future picture?
APPLICATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
4. What changes in my thinking need to take place for my trust to be in God?
5. How do you see all this unfolding?
6. What other passages can I explore to get His perspective?
7. What will be your step to maintain peace in tumultuous time?
8. When will you go to work on this?
For further information check out: https://coachthebible.com