I AM ABLE TO SEE BEYOND WORRIES
A young couple came to me on Sunday, they had no housing as of Thursday of the same week. What were they doing to maintain peace in their lives? They were troubled and wanted a solution. I did not have the resources to help them. But I knew who did. What do we need to do to assist them in maintaining peace?
DIGGING INTO THE BIBLE:
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving make your request known to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus”.
DISCUSSION AND DISCOVERY:
1. What thoughts come to mind as the source of your worry?
2. What are the triggers that start you worrying?
3. What does it mean to be anxious for nothing?
4. What does prayer and supplication mean?
5. What is the solution that is given in the verse?
6. What is an area of concern for your life today?
APPLICATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
7. How would you make the teaching of this verse real in your life this week?
8. List some action steps that will help you?
9. If you haven’t memorized this verse, how would memorizing it help you?
10. When would you like to do that?
For further information check out: https://coachthebible.com